Previously Asked Questions:

Can a Foreign Nationality Entrepreneur who is not a US Citizen or a Non US Resident be a shareholder of a US Corporation?

Can a Foreign Company (Corporation) be a sole shareholder of a US Corporation or Limited Liability Company?

What should I consider when choosing the type of entity in the US?

What are my options as a Non-US-Resident when it comes to Entity Types?

What are the similarities between Corporation and Limited Liability Company?

Customer Service Rating by LivePerson

                ask the experts and get your answers by email

We have helped countless entrepreneurs setup and manage their U.S. Business Entities. From the first step of incorporation, our experts are right by your side with the most experienced, knowledgeable and professional advice. Our advisors will continue assisting you with your daily concerns in regards to tax, accounting & compliance issues affecting your U.S. Business.  This is why Globes America is a "Smart Incorporation, For Life".

Ask your question - Who does not want to save tax money? we all do. But not all of us act on it. Here you actually learn which steps to take in order to achieve better tax structure, maximize tax deductions, credits and tax breaks and familiarize yourself with the tools and tips that in the past were in the hands of the experts. offers you a chance to ask your tax questions for free and get expert response. So, the question form is on your left side, feel free to use it any time and get smart.  
Search our tax and incorporation questions:

Total questions 25109

User IconWhat is a registered agent? | Gladi
Q: "I am in the process of incorpoating my business in MA and I read that we need to appoint a registered agent. What is it?"


User IconDo you make sure my name is available? | sean
Q: "I am opening a new co. as an LLC. when I apply is the name checked the to assure there's no other co by that name.Also does a EIN need to be applied for separately or is it registered automatically under the LLC."


User IconWhat will be the corporation filing date? | careforcaregivers
Q: "if I incorporate today will this be the date on my incorporation certificate?"


User IconWhere to form my LLC? | Robert Link, DDS
Q: "In what states do you suggest I form an LLC and what about an address in that state?"


User IconHow to incorporate anonymously? | Julie
Q: "I need to find out about incoporating anonymously in Florida but also be able to open a business bank account.."


User IconResident Agent for Out of state Business | Frank
Q: "If I incorporate a home-based business in another state, and use a registered agent in that state, am I supposed to use my own home address as the business address? Or do I use the registered agent's address as a business address?"


User IconCan EIN of a sole proprietership be used for a Corporation? | cindy
Q: "I have a sole proprietership with my EIN number.. can I still use my EIN number I have now?"


User IconWhat is an officer of a corporation? | jamison
Q: "Please explain common manager titles of incorporation, example: CEO, CFO, etc..."


User IconWhy should I Incorporate? | Robert Link
Q: "I'm putting together an online business and am questioning the need to incorporate and in what state."


User IconS. Corporation or C. Corporation | Roberta
Q: "what is the difference between s & c corp"


User IconIRS letter about capital gains | Scott
Q: "I just got a letter from the IRS that states I owe $232 on a 1099-b that was filed were I sold $1457 worth of stock. I purchased the stocks in 2007 to go to school in early 2008. I sold them and made $17.93 dividends on these stocks. My question is how can they charge me $232 for stocks I paid for with money that I had already paid taxed on when it only made $17.93"


User IconHow to calculate payroll withholding | Leslie
Q: "I am looking for the amount to withhold for a semi-monthly deduction, for a single claiming zero with a Gross amount of $1700.00"


User IconWill I Pay tax on Sale of my trailer? | Claudia
Q: "does a person have to declair moneys from the sail of a trailer?"


User IconHow do I download a Power of Attorney form? | Tal Rozen
Q: "How can I get a form #2848 for Power of Attorney"


User IconAny penalties on Filing a late state tax return? | Ashley
Q: "I filed my federal tax online and was gonna just send my state in so I didnt have to pay. well I completley forgot about my state taxes and it was a month late. I didnt owe anything and I was getting 58 dollars back. whats the penalyl on this gonna be?"


User IconI am planning a "flip" with a partner, but I am not on the title. Can I cliam exp? | Tami
Q: "My sister purchased a house to fix up and sell; we split the payments and cost of improvements 50/50. My name was not on the morgage, do I still get to deduct my share of the interest paid? Thank you"


User IconI am buying a energy appliance, any tax benefitss? | Amelia
Q: "What 2009 tax incentives exist for buying energy star rated appliances (Federal and/or NJ incentives)? "


User IconWithholding from 401K distribution | tammy
Q: "How much taxes for federal and state should i hold out for withdrawing my 401k out early on the amount of 51,000.00 in the state of VA"


User IconI sent a letter to the IRS, when will they respond? | William
Q: "I made an error on my 2008 Form 1040. On May 04, 2009, I sent a letter to IRS with an explaination and requested information about how to correct the error. To date, there has been on response. Can I speek to an agent to obtain some information?"


User IconCan I file amended return to change my filing status | john
Q: "I have file my joint return with my wife. Can I amend the return to married seperate?"



insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, home owner insurance, renter insurance, insurance agent, geico, all stat, insurance claim.

g); else window.addEventListener("load",lpAddMonitorTag,false);