Posted on 5/25/2009 9:38:46 PM Amelia

I am buying a energy appliance, any tax benefitss?
What 2009 tax incentives exist for buying energy star rated appliances (Federal and/or NJ incentives)?
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 extended many consumer tax incentives originally introduced in the Energy Policy Act of 2005 (EPACT) and amended in the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (P.L. 110-343). Businesses, utilities, and governments are also eligible for tax credits. Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency includes: Tax Credits for Consumers Tax credits are available at 30% of the cost, up to $1,500, in 2009 & 2010 (for existing homes only) for: Windows and Doors Insulation Roofs (Metal and Asphalt) HVAC Water Heaters (non-solar) Biomass Stoves Tax credits are available at 30% of the cost, with no upper limit through 2016 (for existing homes & new construction) for: Geothermal Heat Pumps Solar Panels Solar Water Heaters Small Wind Energy Systems Fuel Cells Cars Tax Credits for Home Builders Tax Deductions for Commercial Buildings. for more info, please visit http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=products.pr_tax_credits#s1 and http://www.energy.gov/taxbreaks.htm



Recent Incorporation Questions
     What is a registered agent? | Gladi  
     Do you make sure my name is available? | sean  
     What will be the corporation filing date? | careforcaregivers  
     Where to form my LLC? | Robert Link, DDS  
     How to incorporate anonymously? | Julie  
     Resident Agent for Out of state Business | Frank  
     Can EIN of a sole proprietership be used for a Corporation? | cindy  
     What is an officer of a corporation? | jamison  
     Why should I Incorporate? | Robert Link  
     S. Corporation or C. Corporation | Roberta  

insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, home owner insurance, renter insurance, insurance agent, geico, all stat, insurance claim.