Posted on 7/2/2009 11:01:51 AM Frank

Resident Agent for Out of state Business
If I incorporate a home-based business in another state, and use a registered agent in that state, am I supposed to use my own home address as the business address? Or do I use the registered agent's address as a business address?
You nust use resident agent for the state in which you incorporate. You do not have to use resident agent as mailing address. Your out-of-state resident agent can forward any mail to your home address. As far as business address goes, you can use your home address, otherwise you can rent business address from companies as Regus and alike.



Recent Incorporation Questions
     What is a registered agent? | Gladi  
     Do you make sure my name is available? | sean  
     What will be the corporation filing date? | careforcaregivers  
     Where to form my LLC? | Robert Link, DDS  
     How to incorporate anonymously? | Julie  
     Resident Agent for Out of state Business | Frank  
     Can EIN of a sole proprietership be used for a Corporation? | cindy  
     What is an officer of a corporation? | jamison  
     Why should I Incorporate? | Robert Link  
     S. Corporation or C. Corporation | Roberta  

insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, home owner insurance, renter insurance, insurance agent, geico, all stat, insurance claim.