Posted on 7/3/2009 3:16:59 PM Robert Link, DDS

Where to form my LLC?
In what states do you suggest I form an LLC and what about an address in that state?
Because LLC is considred a "disregarded entity" for tax purposes, you will be taxed on the LLC's profits in your residency state. For that reasone you may want to considering incorporating where you live and reside. As far as address goes, you can use your home address if the business does not have a sperate location, or use a resident agent if you do not want your home address to be associated with the business.



Recent Incorporation Questions
     What is a registered agent? | Gladi  
     Do you make sure my name is available? | sean  
     What will be the corporation filing date? | careforcaregivers  
     Where to form my LLC? | Robert Link, DDS  
     How to incorporate anonymously? | Julie  
     Resident Agent for Out of state Business | Frank  
     Can EIN of a sole proprietership be used for a Corporation? | cindy  
     What is an officer of a corporation? | jamison  
     Why should I Incorporate? | Robert Link  
     S. Corporation or C. Corporation | Roberta  

insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, home owner insurance, renter insurance, insurance agent, geico, all stat, insurance claim.